Sorry guys, still haven't got any paintings for you. However, I am here to tell/show you what's going on. For the past few months I've been working on the cover for a CD, along with a logo for the record company. You may remember back to November/December when I was producing posters and t-shirt designs for a musician. When I was making them, I had no idea I'd be using some of those designs. While the logo was for sure going to be used and possibly the CD cover, I wasn't sure how far it'd go. See, my boyfriend is starting a recording business and started recording this musician. You can check out his site here at:
http://www.onemanarmyrecordings.com/
or 'like' his facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/OneManArmyRecordings
Well, I am excited to tell you guys that my album cover is now on iTunes! Check out Andrew Wood's single 'How High' and let me know what you think. Hopefully there will be more to come of his work. He's a really talented singer/songwriter.
Here's the entire album booklet:
And here's the new logo:
Hope you all are doing well. I keep thinking that I will be getting new paintings up here but I have yet to do anything about that... Oh well. Soon.
Do not use or copy the images above.
No comments:
Post a Comment