Thursday, January 26, 2012

Moved out

Okay, so I need to apologize again for not being very prompt... I told you I would have these photos up last week. Better late than never, I suppose. Actually, now I'm recalling that I didn't even do a post last week, I just thought about it. Oh well. I was thinking about doing a post on what's been going on. I just moved out of my mother's house and moved into a friend's place. I thought I'd share photos of my new room and how I decorated it. It was fun, and really busy. Anyways, I'm almost completely moved in to my new place. My roommates have graciously accepted me this past week and I'm looking forward to spending more time with them.

Here are some photos of my room. It's not gorgeous by any means, but it was fun. And I got to nail things into the walls!






You might notice some of the paintings on my walls!

I also just took some fun close up photos of things around my room. 




    





These are just some things on my desk. I'm way too excited about having one.






Okay, so this may sound a little strange, but I really like my blue nightstand that I got. Maybe because it's actually mine and I can keep it. 





A tea set that a family friend brought back for me from China. She adopted two children from there. There is a calligraphy brush set at the bottom of the picture that is also from China. It was given to me by my friend, Chloe, who is one of the children (no longer a child) mentioned before. 



My small stock of food for that week. Another big step into moving out - buying food.



So this last picture is one of those 'Kodak' moments. I turned around and Tashi (the cat) was curled up next to my beloved Reindoggy. She looked exactly like a stuffed animal and has become a frequent bed accessory. I just had to take a picture of her! Her name means 'Hello' in Tibetan and is probably the friendliest cat I've ever met.

So that's all. I'll probably post more pictures on here in the future. I'd like to keep this as an art blog, but I suppose our lives are masterpieces in themselves!





No comments:

Post a Comment