Hello friends! Sooo... I finally have pictures of all the paintings I've done this semester! The final four pieces are on canvas and painted with acrylic paint. The first two are silhouettes of birds. Once again, I was focusing on the positive and negative spaces within the piece.
They're both tiny paintings. On like 4x6" canvas. If you look closely you can see different colors and faint brushwork for the feathers. The next two paintings are a diptych. I painted both of these with a palette knife and LOTS of paint. I had a lot of fun with these two paintings, and the great thing about them is that it took me no time at all to paint them.
The last picture I'm showing on here is of my final for my independent study class. We had to show all of our work that we've done this semester and hang them like they were in a gallery. I was cramming for space so my paintings are nicely packed together on the wall. Anyways, I had fun with it and I'm pleased with how they came out. I was worried that none of them looked like they went with each other but I feel like the last two paintings I did tied everything together. Hope you all enjoy!
And for my fellow students who participated in the final, you all did a great job and I enjoyed looking at all your art!
Girl you did an amazing job!!! I love lovE loVE lOVE LOVE them all!!
ReplyDeleteYes! great final!:)
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing art works. You are truly talented.
ReplyDeleteFollowed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.
thebookness.blogspot.com
Thank you everyone! You guys don't know how much I appreciate your support!
ReplyDelete