Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Greetings!

Well, as my very first blog post I suppose I will talk about how I got here (to writing a blog that is!). I've been thinking about starting one for a while to use for my artwork and to start networking more. I tried doing this a while back ago and for a short time I had a tumblr account, but I failed at that. Usually, I was overwhelmed by all the other cool blogs that I just looked at those and never did anything with mine. I was also too shy to actually dump my thoughts online for everyone to see.

Or I didn't know what to talk about.

Probably both.

So here we go! Another attempt at blogging. If I don't update anything, please start bugging me about it until I do (seriously). I feel like this time around will be good and I'm looking forward to showing everyone what I've been working on lately!

1 comment: